What Is 555 Angel Number?
555 Angel Number is a number used in Numerology. 555 is, of course, the number 5 tripled, which makes its energy and attributes three times as strong. Seeing Angel Number 555 often can mean it is sent to you from your angels, as this is how they communicate with you. Record how you feel when you see this number and understand it’s meaning. 555 is an indication you will be going through a tremendous positive change.
555 is the number Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Jesus used 5 loaves of bread to feed 5 thousand people and later received 5 wounds on the cross. 555 is holy and gracious.
If you are feeling nervous and uneasy, or confused about something, ask for help from your angels. It is an excellent way to get your life together and maintain the quality of life. Let go of your doubts and trust that the angels will take care of you.
Why Do I Keep Seeing 555 Angel Number?
You may already be thinking about the direction you want your life to go. Your angels will guide you, and they will only be sending out these numbers if you are ready for a huge change. There will be challenges along the way; however, you will find happiness at the end of this rainbow.
Reasons Why You Keep Seeing 555 Angel Number
- Your angels are sending you a message. Your life is changing in a big way.
- 555 is a reminder from your angels to stay positive and be aware of everything happening around you and your inner being.
- The angels are talking to you. It’s up to you to figure out what it is they are telling you and follow their advice. Meditating is an excellent way to decipher the angels’ messages.
- Let go of the things in your life that are not working. Seeing 555 Angel Number might be your angels telling you to ask for change and expect change soon.
- You asked for change using the power of manifestation. Your angels are responding to your request.
Signs Your Angels May Be Visiting You
Sometimes an angel likes to come and be by our side. Usually, this is called our Guardian Angels, also known as Celestial Servants. You can read about Celestial Servants here.
Here Are Some Signs That An Angel Is Visiting You
- You find a white feather. I had always heard this as a kid. My parents always thought this was just folklore. Finding a white feather means that the angel wants to show you that you are not alone in a gentle way.
- Your infant child appears to be talking to someone that isn’t there. Don’t worry. Your child isn’t seeing dead people or demons. Angels come down to comfort babies and let us know they are around to take care of you and your family.
- You see angel numbers. If your birthday numbers or anniversary numbers come up a lot in everyday life, it is probably your angels or angel trying to tell you something.
- Your head tingles at the top. Tingling is one of the signs that I often have. It distinct and is probably just the way the angel wants to show her presence.
- You hear people talking but can’t make out any words. I was cooking salmon the other day, and the sounds coming from the kitchen sounded like people talking. I just figured it was the angels letting me know they were around.
- You dream about your angel. Dreaming about angels visiting you is a sure indication that they did.
- You smell something sweet that nobody else can. There have been many times I have told someone I have gotten a whiff of something sweet, but I was the only one. In my case, it’s usually some kind of food.
In an episode of the television show “MASH,” a lot of you might not know this show because you are too young, one of the soldiers said, as he was dying, that he could smell bread. I’m guessing that the writer knew about celestial servants and used the soldier to convey that his angels were there to take him home.
What Is Numerology?
Numerology is the belief in the mystical relationship between a number and an event or several events in your life. Numerology studies the numerical value of letters in words, names, calendars, birth dates, or just about anything having numbers. Numerology is synonymous with astrology and divinatory arts. It is one of life’s most powerful ways to discover the deeper meaning of yourself and others.
Before really getting into Numerology, you need to know your Life Path Number.
What Is A Life Path Number?
Your Life Path Number shows your higher purpose in life, including your aspirations, talents, strengths, and weaknesses. Your number also reveals why things have occurred or will occur in the past, present, and future.
All you need is your birth month, date, and year. Example: December 17, 1971.
Here is how to calculate:
The month, 12 is reduced to 1 + 2 = 3.
The date, 17 is reduced to 1 + 7 = 8.
The year, 1971 is reduced to 1 + 9 + 7 + 1 = 18.
18 is further reduced to 1 + 8 = 9.
Next, you add the reduced numbers of 3 + 8 + 9 = 20.
One last calculation is to reduce 20 to 2 + 0 = 2.
Your Life Path Number would be 2.
For a free calculation and reading of your Life Path Number, go here.
There is an exception to reducing the final number. You would not reduce the last number if it were 11 or 22. These are Master Numbers and are more robust versions of 2 and 4, respectively.
What Does My Life Path Number Mean?
- Life Path Number 1. You are dedicated to your goals. You are strong at manifestation and are creative with vision boards. You will have the things in life that you need and want. There is an opposite effect of this, however. You feel the need to be dependent on others. Don’t let your needy side please others while ignoring your own needs and wants.
- Life Path Number 2. You are emotional, sensitive, and honest. You can easily visualize your desires and wants while manifesting. The other side of you feels a sense of hopelessness when confronted with difficulties. Stay away from negativity and remain positive.
- Life Path Number 3. You are a social magnet. When manifesting romance or friendships, you have a distinct advantage. On the downside, you have trouble with commitments. You spend too little time and energy manifesting. Don’t let your attention be averted. Stay the course and meditate on it.
- Life Path Number 4. You have a strong will and attract practicality. You are great at planning and know what you need to do to get things done. You have faith manifestation truly works. Your falter is a lack of spontaneity, and you may miss opportunities such as wealth attainment. Put your focus into manifesting your financial future.
- Life Path Number 5. You are an open-minded thinker that is not afraid to think outside the box. You are not known to worry about past and future endeavors. The dark side to you is that you are self-centered and only want to live for the moment. Be more positive and pragmatic to others if you wish to have the Laws of Attraction on your side.
- Life Path Number 6. You are a nurturer that is full of compassion and love. Your generosity goes beyond the scope of the norm. You have the right amount of positivity and hope for manifestation. On the negative side, you are always giving so much to others that you don’t have time for yourself. Take care of yourself and do your hobbies. Make more time to do your manifesting and meditating.
- Life Path Number 7. You are peaceful and have a good connection with others. You have a proper mindset when it comes to manifesting a relationship. On the flip side, you have trouble appreciating what you have. You may have a problem when it comes to believing in manifestation and the Law of Attraction. Meditate and connect with your spirituality. Start a gratitude journal and work on your positivity.
- Life Path Number 8. You have the determination and natural focus ability. You are practical and organized. However, this means you probably don’t make time to dream and don’t do your daily visualizing. Make time for manifestation. Make a vision board and dream about the things you’ve always wanted to make your quality of life improvements.
- Life Path Number 9. You are charismatic, and people respect you and your sense of magnetism. On the shadow side, you tend to be negative about having financial independence and a successful career. Your negativity is holding you back from achieving financial success. Remain focused on your financial future when meditating. Please write down your goals and pursue them with action.
What Should I Do Next?